Peggy Ching View Peggy’s LinkedIn Profilein
BA, LLB (First Class Honours)
Peggy is a partner in Deutsch Miller’s Corporate Practice. Before joining Deutsch Miller, Peggy worked at King & Wood Mallesons, Gilbert + Tobin and a global international firm where she acted on some of the largest transactions in Australia.
Her major areas of specialisation include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions (both public and private)
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital and Corporate Venturing
- Corporate Advisory.
Peggy has advised PE sponsors, corporates, venture capital firms, growth stage companies and SOEs on:
- Cross border M&A transactions
- Joint ventures, partnerships and strategic alliances
- IPOs and dual track processes
- Strategic investments and fund raising
- Various commercial agreements.
She has experience in a wide range of sectors including: healthcare, technology, aged care, fintech, logistics, energy and transport.
Peggy has presented at FinTech Summit and the Australian Corporate Lawyers’ Association.
Her key philosophies when it comes to legal services is:
- Tell people the important things first
- Make a judgement call – who wants fence sitters?
- Listen – after all, it’s the client’s business and money not the lawyers’.
Outside of the office, Peggy likes travelling and all things property design. If you want to find the perfect shade of white for your walls – ask her.
Please note: Peggy is not a Director of Deutsch Miller Pty Limited.