News and Views
| April 2021
Join our team - Corporate Receptionst
Deutsch Miller has undergone a fresh new fitout and you will be joining us as our first designated Corporate Receptionist. This is a newly created position to support the office and broader Support Services Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide a superior customer experience for all of our clients, visitors and contractors.
- Maintaining front of house and kitchen facilities including meeting room management.
- Client greeting including welcoming and moving clients to meeting rooms.
- Ensuring all new and existing clients receive the same high level of customer service/experience.
- Reception phone management.
- General office support including mail and couriers.
- Personal Assistant overflow duties 1.5 days per week for Corporate department including general adhoc administration support.
- Facilities management including stationary and consumables ordering.
- Social calendar management and events preparation.
- Catering and meeting preparation (set up and pack down).
- Other administrative support as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Have strong administration skills with high attention to detail.
- Highly organised and have excellent time management skills.
- Immaculate presentation in person and phone manner.
- Confident, friendly and helpful.
- Confidence in building client rapport and providing a superior client experience.
- Ideally previous experience in a busy legal office environment.
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to be a key contributor to a positive environment/culture.
- Minimum of 1 years + experience as a Corporate Receptionist.
Contact Megan Haigh on [email protected] for additional information
Deutsch Miller | Legal 500 Asia Pacific – Dispute Resolution – Ranked: Tier 4
The firm is delighted to be recognised for the 10th consecutive year in the 2021 Legal 500 Asia Pacific, maintaining our tier 4 ranking in Dispute Resolution.