News and Views
| April 2021
Join our team - Corporate Receptionst
Deutsch Miller has undergone a fresh new fitout and you will be joining us as our first designated Corporate Receptionist. This is a newly created position to support the office and broader Support Services Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide a superior customer experience for all of our clients, visitors and contractors.
- Maintaining front of house and kitchen facilities including meeting room management.
- Client greeting including welcoming and moving clients to meeting rooms.
- Ensuring all new and existing clients receive the same high level of customer service/experience.
- Reception phone management.
- General office support including mail and couriers.
- Personal Assistant overflow duties 1.5 days per week for Corporate department including general adhoc administration support.
- Facilities management including stationary and consumables ordering.
- Social calendar management and events preparation.
- Catering and meeting preparation (set up and pack down).
- Other administrative support as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Have strong administration skills with high attention to detail.
- Highly organised and have excellent time management skills.
- Immaculate presentation in person and phone manner.
- Confident, friendly and helpful.
- Confidence in building client rapport and providing a superior client experience.
- Ideally previous experience in a busy legal office environment.
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to be a key contributor to a positive environment/culture.
- Minimum of 1 years + experience as a Corporate Receptionist.
Contact Megan Haigh on [email protected] for additional information
Deutsch Miller | Legal 500 Asia Pacific – Dispute Resolution – Ranked: Tier 4
The firm is delighted to be recognised for the 10th consecutive year in the 2021 Legal 500 Asia Pacific, maintaining our tier 4 ranking in Dispute Resolution.
Ground-breaking sale of global carbon credits to Microsoft
Alistair Jaque and Sarah-Jane Sale at Deutsch Miller recently advised the Macdoch Group on a ground-breaking sale of global carbon credits to Microsoft in the US.
VISEO and Cludo are joining forces expanding Salesforce and digital services offering in Australia
Alistair Jaque advised VISEO, which is a global technology company specialising in digital transformation services, on its acquisition of Cludo, which is a leading Australian Salesforce digital services and consulting partner. The transaction was the latest of a number of acquisitions in the IT consulting sector in which the Firm has been involved.