Litigation & Dispute Resolution
WHAT WE DO
Deutsch Miller has a track record of acting on a range of high-profile corporate, commercial, private client and property disputes and contentious regulatory matters.
We are trusted by our clients and referrers
We continue to be the first port of call for large and mid-tier firms in Australia and internationally, who frequently entrust us with quality referrals. We take that as an emphatic endorsement of our quality and service.
We get to know you and your needs
Our referrers and clients know that we are accessible and responsive. We have the flexibility and service model to really get to know our clients and their needs.
We provide expert services to a variety of clients
The firm acts for private and public companies, private clients, investors, domestic and offshore banks and the financial services industry.
We take pride in our work
Deutsch Miller partners are uniquely across every aspect of their clients' matters. Our referrers have trust and confidence that their interests will be looked after in technical and complex matters.
Litigation and Dispute Resolution Services
- Complex corporate, commercial, equity and property disputes.
- Private client needs including estate and family held company matters.
- Disputes arising from property transactions and developments.
- Contentious regulatory matters, with a particular focus on financial services and disputes arising under the Corporations Act.
- Assisting companies and individuals with investigations and responding to regulatory action by ASIC, ACCC, ATO.
- Internal investigations, public law disputes and challenges to decisions of public bodies and sector regulators.
- Injunctions and applications for interim relief.
News and Views
EY Business Solutions acquires Bridge Business Consulting
Alistair Jaque (Partner), Simon Correggia (Special Counsel) and Sally Yang (Associate) advised the shareholders of Bridge Business Consulting on the sale of the company to EY Business Solutions. The acquisition of Bridge Business Consulting will enable EY Business Solutions to build out and strengthen their data and analytics capability.
ASSA ABLOY acquires D&D Technologies in Australia
Paul Miller (Partner), Simon Correggia (Special Counsel), Antony Bull (Senior Associate) and Steven An (Associate) acted for the shareholders of D&D Technologies, a leading designer and manufacturer of premium gate hardware, based in Australia on its acquisition by ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions, a leader in entrance automation, control and access solutions. D&D Technologies is Internationally renowned for their ground-breaking MagnaLatch® magnetic child safety gate latch for swimming pool and other child safety gates.