Litigation & Dispute Resolution
WHAT WE DO
Deutsch Miller has a track record of acting on a range of high-profile corporate, commercial, private client and property disputes and contentious regulatory matters.
We are trusted by our clients and referrers
We continue to be the first port of call for large and mid-tier firms in Australia and internationally, who frequently entrust us with quality referrals. We take that as an emphatic endorsement of our quality and service.
We get to know you and your needs
Our referrers and clients know that we are accessible and responsive. We have the flexibility and service model to really get to know our clients and their needs.
We provide expert services to a variety of clients
The firm acts for private and public companies, private clients, investors, domestic and offshore banks and the financial services industry.
We take pride in our work
Deutsch Miller partners are uniquely across every aspect of their clients' matters. Our referrers have trust and confidence that their interests will be looked after in technical and complex matters.
Litigation and Dispute Resolution Services
- Complex corporate, commercial, equity and property disputes.
- Private client needs including estate and family held company matters.
- Disputes arising from property transactions and developments.
- Contentious regulatory matters, with a particular focus on financial services and disputes arising under the Corporations Act.
- Assisting companies and individuals with investigations and responding to regulatory action by ASIC, ACCC, ATO.
- Internal investigations, public law disputes and challenges to decisions of public bodies and sector regulators.
- Injunctions and applications for interim relief.
News and Views
Venture fund Uniseed has added five new university partners
Our corporate team led by Alistair Jaque, Anna McKay and Zafiria Stamboulidis assisted venture fund Uniseed with its new investment arrangements with Monash University, UTS, University of Newcastle, Macquarie University and University of Western Sydney. A great opportunity for our team to be involved in the commercialisation opportunities of the cutting edge technologies developed by these university research departments and CSIRO.
Space tech start-up, Skykraft, raises $120m
Our corporate team led by Paul Miller, advised space tech start-up, Skykraft, in it's fundraising round, which will enable the company to work towards rolling out its satellite constellation.